How to Hack
Graal now will automactially ban you for using this hack so use at your own risk. I am not responsible for you getting banned and I am not responsible for any damage you do to your device from jailbreaking.
“Hacking” the game just makes it so the game thinks you are standing somewhere you are not. So I could be standing in a field and the game might think I am really standing on a building. This “hack” is hard to set up, but once you do it’s a breeze to do.
The first step to hacking is to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod. You can read more about jailbreaking to see if jailbreaking your iOS Device is worth it to do this hack here:
A guide to using this jailbreak tool can be found here
Now on to the hacking.
1) After jailbreaking you should see an app on your homescreen called Cydia. The icon looks like this
Note: this app will pause to reload data once in a while, when this happens you just need to be patient
open this app and wait, the app will close automatically, when it does just open it back up. The second time you open it, it will ask what kind of user you are. Just click “User (Graphical Only)”.
2) Go to the manage tab and select sources, now click edit in the top right hand corner, now click add in the top left corner. Type in http://sinfuliphonerepo.com. Whe a message pops up just click “add anyway”. Now click the search tab on the bottom. Search for iFile, and DO NOT click done on the keyboard. Now click on iFile Cracked (not the plain iFile) Once you click on it you should see an install button in the top right-hand corner. Click install then when it pops-up click confirm.
3) Once it instals open Graal and stand below the thing you want to stand on. To get an idea of how far away you need to stand away from the thing you want to stand on look at this photo. In this photo I want to stand on the battle arena so I would stand where I am in this photo
4) After you get into position, open iFile up. Go into the settings by clicking the gear in the lower left corner. In settings turn on Application Names, and turn off External Viewers. Click done. Now click the back button in iFile until you get to the main screen. It should look like this:
5) From here click Private>Var>Mobile>Applications>GraalClassic>GraalOnlineClassic.app>Offline
6) Go into the maps folder and and click edit in the top left hand corner. Click on classiciphone.gmap to select it. Click the arrow in the bottom right-hand corner. Click copy/link.
7) Now go back one back into the offline folder. Click edit again and click the arrow then click paste. (Be sure NOT to paste it into the maps folder but right outside of the maps folder)
8) Click on classiciphone.gmap and click open with text viewer.
9) Now click edit and delete the first paragraph (the text highlighted in the photo below)
10) Open Graal and walk down a little
11) To undo the hack go into iFile and rename the classiciphone.gmap (the one in the Offline folder NOT the maps folder) to classiciphone2.gmap
If you have any problems please email me at email@example.com